What is coaching?
Coaching is the process of guiding a person from where they are to where they want to be. Coaching believes that a person already has everything they need within them. A coach provides support and guidance to help people achieve what they want.
Why coaching is in such high demand?
Experts in the field are finding more and more efficient ways to solve issues and improve the quality of parent-child relationships faster. Coaching has proved to be one of the fastest ways for parents to create the relationships they want. That’s why demand for coaching is at its highest right now.
Even the most successful parents have a coach because they understand that getting support is a sign of strength, not weakness. They recognize the value of coaching.
How can a coach help me?
A coach helps you identify the real problem, get clarity on what you want and equips you with all the necessary tools and strategies specific to your situation, to support you throughout your transformation.
Is coaching the same as therapy?
Many parents believe that coaching is the same as therapy. This is a common misconception. Unlike a therapist, a coach focuses mostly on your present and future rather than on your past. A coach helps their clients get clear on what they want and why they want it as well as together develop a plan on how to achieve it.
What are the benefits of having a coach?
Having a coach has numerous benefits.
- You are taught how to set S.M.A.R.T. goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely).
- You receive guidance when making difficult decisions.
- You learn how to communicate more effectively.
- You are instructed how to teach effective communication skills to your child.
- Equipped with effective, customized tools and strategies, you will improve your relationship with your child.
- You are provided support so that you can master your emotions and handle difficult situations more calmly.
- You develop the necessary skills to stay focused on long-term positive change.
- You are held accountable.
- You have a safe place to gain perspective.
- You save time and money and get results faster.
- You decrease stress, pain, and frustration.
- You foster your own and your child’s personal growth.
Why are Albina's sessions called Breakthrough sessions?
The reason Albina's sessions are called Breakthrough sessions is that what usually happens during her sessions is that with her guidance, parents gain new insights and see new choices that they had not thought of before and therefore, start making better parenting decisions.
Parents also learn how to implement what Albina shares with them in their own relationships with their children and/or spouses without struggle, stress, and overwhelm.
Need to discuss your unique situation?
Schedule your COMPLIMENTARY Breakthrough session now!